Friday, March 15, 2013

Easy Oven Baked Dinner

I am sure you (or anyone out there other than professional chefs) do not like to prepare and cook dinner for hours, and if you are like me, you like your meals be as easily prepared and minimum cooking required.  

Here, I have a complete meal all cooked at once without even turning on the stove!!!!!

Easy Oven Baked Dinner

OK, first, defrost some chicken pieces, and marinade them, i used leg portions



Then, cut some veggies, whatever you like, besides the above veggies, broccoli and cauliflower could also work really well



Add potatoes (use small ones or half the larger ones), the veggies, and meats like so in a roasting pan

Bake at 375 degrees, uncover, for 45 mins to an hour.  

Make sure you turn them half way through.  

And be sure to check the internal temp of the meat!  


There you have it, easy oven bake dinner, without even using different oven temps or different pans.  All the ingridents in one place! YAY!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives