Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Refreshing old mail box

When I moved into our house, the old mail box was all rusted and nasty like it has never been cleaned before.  I would loved to have a new one, but knowing that costs money i decided to just spray paint it.

Just clean the mail box really well, sanded the rusted spots, then just spray paint it with chalk board paint so u can write on it.

then i got some wood alphabets (which i had for a long time) and painted (with acrylic paint) our last name, and glued magnets on the back and stick them onto the mail box!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives