Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dollar Store Decor Repurpose

I love the Dollar Tree because their gift bags are a dollar each, and they have numerous cute decor items!!!  I got a couple of these little water cans (purely decorative, not functional!)

I thought I could put some flowers in it, but turned out they are not made to hold water, and it leaked all over my kitchen counter.  But I was not discouraged.  



Using a styrofoam cup that hubby had used (I kept, but hubby said I hoarded) Cut the bottom out


Put it in the decorative water can, filled it with water



HA! Now I have a pretty vase in my kitchen without taking up too much space!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives