Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fabric Broach

While I was making Mother's Day gifts for my mom, I noticed my pile of scraps was getting huge, so I thought I should do something about them.  

So I made this



Read on to see how to make it, it's so easy, you NEED to make one, or two, or many!




I picked out a few and cut each into a circle, not using stencil so the circles don't look too neat.  Cut them each a different size.   Now, you can also cut them any shape you want, I think a heart shaped one will be cool too.





Layer them, biggest piece on the bottom.





Sew (hand sew) them all together with a button on top, then you are done.




You can either just use safety pin to pin the broach onto anything, or glue a  pin finding on the back. 





1 comment :

  1. Cute broach! I like the Kello Kitty fabric and the lady luck fabric. I love that denim bag!!!!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/05/submarine-sunday-30.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives