Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011 - Monster High Girls

For halloween, me and my girlfriend wanted to be a Monster High girls, she wanted to be Frankiestein, and I wanted to be Draculaura.  

so let's see what their costumes look like

Draculaura

frankiestein


I made our costumes from scratch, no pattern for them. let's see how they turned out

 First i made the pet of Draculaura into a purse. 




then made the long sleeves shirt with ruffles

then the school girl skirt

petticoat

vest front

vest back

vest inside

boot covers

Frankiestein's outfit was made with a top of a men's shirt, then i sewed the rest

back


then me

2 comments :

  1. Great job making this whole outfit without a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Pam, it sure was a pain in my butt! took forever to make them and we didnt even end up going to any Halloween parties! LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives