Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bag Loving Blog Hop

If you are visiting this post, it is obvious that you love bags as much as the next woman, and you are interested in blog hopping with us.

I am participating in this blog hop with Chris @ Chris W Designs, here is the original post about the blog hop.

This blog hop is ONGOING and to join in is easy, just follow the steps below:

  1. Just add your blog link below by clicking on the "Click here To Enter" link and follow the easy steps to add your blog!
  2. IMPORTANT! Click on the "Get the code here" link shown to grab your copy of the code and create a new post on your blog! Please include these instructions so that new members will know what to do! :) 
  3. Grab this button: (Right Click and Save) and pop it in your sidebar linking to YOUR own Bag Lovin Blog Hop post so that we can leave this blog hop open and people can keep finding it and hopping on! :)


  • BLOG-HOP-1
    After all 3 steps have been completed, please email ChrisW Designs and your link will be approved and added to the Blog Hop as soon as it is verified that you have completed the steps correctly! :)




  • Here are a few "bags" I created myself, click the picture to see the post. Please do leave me a comment or two if you find them cool :)

    Upcycled Military Uniform Overnight Bag

    Upcycled Denim Bag

    Sweatshirt Tote Bag

    Embroidered Hand Bag

    Upcycled Denim tote bag

    Upcycled Demin Tablet Case/Purse



    Now it's your turn, link up! 

    Have Fun!




    4 comments :

    1. This is the third time I've been to your website. Thank you for sharing more information.

      Also visit my weblog :: Tender brisbane

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for the nice message you left me on my blog ("Passion et Couture"). I came to visit you, because when I received your message I've been curious to discover your blog, and I want to tell you that I love your creations. I'm your new follower here, I give you the link to my blog, just in case you do not remember me, I hope you want to follow me. I also added you to google+ and bloglovin. The idea of the blog hop is fantastic, it allows us to discover new blogs with the same passion. Nice to meet you.
      Marisa from
      http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Marisa, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and i love blog hops alot because we can discover new people with the same passion and that will inspire us. :) i am heading over to your blog to check things out again!

        So glad u like my projects, make sure to let me know what u think on my projects and if you made some, make sure to post it and let me know! :)

        Delete
    3. Thanks for stopping by. I am heading over to check out ur blog! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

    I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

    Once again, I appreciate your comments!

    Share

    My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
    NanaHood.com
    MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives