Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Simple Sewing Machine Tote

Using the same fabric that I made my sewing machine cover with to make this tote, I also made a tote for my sewing machine

This is how it looks finished


Let's see how I made it.

Here I have all the fabric and lining cut out, bias tape sewn


sewn all the pieces at the bottom, then sewed the sides

 made the bottom sturdier with cardboard and lining

back of the tote, with two big pockets, pockets on the sides as well




 front of the tote with three pockets

4 comments :

  1. I love the tote, cover and mug organizer!!! You did a great job!! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am your newest follower.

    I look forward to seeing what you create. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww u r too kind. These r things I made when I first started sewing about a year ago, I have been learning how to make different things n improve. Recently I got an emb machine, so I m learning how to emb too, it sure is great fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, especially with all the pockets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! this is a very simple tote for my small machine, but the pockets do help out coz i dont have to have a separate bag for all my patterns and tools lol

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives