Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cute Reversible Garden Apron {for my mom}

My mom has recently been interested in gardening, but she said she doesn't have an apron or tool belt, so I decided I would make her one that's both cute and useful with lots of pockets




I am using the same fabric that I made the handbag with to make this apron for mom.


Fabric cut out


pocket fabrics cut out


embroidered this on the pocket. It means "Mom is the best thing in the world"


sewing pockets on the apron front


front pockets done


Apron front done


a loop for gardening tools, and my little tag :)


apron back done


loop at the back as well

2 comments :

  1. This is almost too good to get dirty out in the garden. A lovely apron and I just love the embroidered message for your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol you are so right! and that's exactly what mom said!! she said i was silly for making this so cute she doesnt wanna use it! LOL same thing with the garden sleeves lol

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives