My husband has a few bucket seats lying around and he told me to recover one of the seats. I didn't think much of it since I thought he wanted it in one of our cars.
Then he would come home everyday asking if I was done with it, i was confused why the sudden urgency. Turned out he sold it without telling me, and he already got the money and he promised it would be recovered. OMG!
So I went to work on it......
But having never done anything like that before, I royally messed up the first time... (used a wrong fabric, so it wouldn't stretch one single bit to form fit the seat)
So I had to start over, very carefully un-stitched the old seat cover, and used those pieces as templates.
after a few days (felt like months though), it was getting there!
And Finally done!