Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bucket Seat Cover

My husband has a few bucket seats lying around and he told me to recover one of the seats. I didn't think much of it since I thought he wanted it in one of our cars. 

Then he would come home everyday asking if I was done with it, i was confused why the sudden urgency.  Turned out he sold it without telling me, and he already got the money and he promised it would be recovered. OMG!

yea..... 

So I went to work on it......




But having never done anything like that before, I royally messed up the first time... (used a wrong fabric, so it wouldn't stretch one single bit to form fit the seat)



So I had to start over, very carefully un-stitched the old seat cover, and used those pieces as templates.

after a few days (felt like months though), it was getting there!


And Finally done!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives