Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easy Easter Crafts Features

Happy Easter Everyone! 

I have been looking through my blogger friends' blogs for Easter Crafts Ideas, and I think I have found a few that are so easy to do and super cute! I'd like to share with you all. 

First, it's Lindsay over at Southern Lovely who made the cutest Paper Sacks




Then, there is Nat over at My Sister's Suitcase who made the adorable Easter Baskets



There is Amy over at Considered Me Inspired who made Chick and Bunny Cups with her daughter!
http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/



And Maria over at Sweet Yarns who made Easter Subway Art.



Last but not least, Amber over at The Honeysuckle Bus Stop made Easter Egg Topiary 

I hope you enjoy all the features and if you do decide to make any of them, make sure to let the talented ladies know! :)




7 comments :

  1. Hi Mandy,
    Thank you for featuring my Easter Subway Art. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good finds. The Easter Egg Topiary looks nice. These are fun crafts to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some Awesome Easter/Spring Ideas! Happy WW :)

    ~ Jill

    http://www.frugalplus.com/2013/04/wordless-wednesday-wlinky-spring-break.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! thank you Jill for coming by! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by Mandi! I am heading over to your blog now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives