Saturday, March 9, 2013

Why I love my embroidery machine

I got my first sewing machine almost 3 years ago, got my embroidery machine almost two years ago, and let me tell you, it's been a blast!

This is my baby Orchid (yes i name my machines) and look at her awesome functions!





I am not going to bore you with all the cool things about this machine or how to use it (although if you want to know more, you can ask me, i will try my very best to answer).  

But I am going to show a few things you can EASILY do to make gifts for friends that they will absolutely LOVE!


Eye glass case

Check book cover

Apron 


Tool bag 

Tote

Pot Holders

Handbag

Apron


Mug organizer


Towels

Coasters

Cushions




Golf Towel


Baby quilt


Most of these projects can be found in my blog with more details and pictures, some with tutorials

So you see? invest in a non expensive machine and you will be a happy crafter like me!

2 comments :

  1. oh my goodness! what a wonderful machine you have! it can't be "non-expensive". did you get it on sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peggy, haha i got this for 300, on amazon.com. i swear amazon has the best deals. and i did alot of research on embroidery machines before i bought it so i know what i really wanted and how much i should spend. since i am a beginner, this machine is MORE than enough to do what i do. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives