When I started blogging with Blogger, I started several blogs, each with a different focus, but as my blogs grew, I have too many blogs to maintain with my limited time (24 hours in a day isn't enough for the modern day women, right?!)
So I decided to merge blogs. Repurpose DIY is one of my other blogs about repurposing household items, and since there aren't too many posts in that blog yet, it should be easy to merge them and not affect traffic too much.
Are you also thinking about merging blogs in Blogger? If so, I have for you a very easy tutorial to how to do it.
- Merge 2 or more blogs into one Blogger blog
- To merge two or more blogs into one in Blogger and have the old blogs redirected to the new blog, and all the posts redirected to their new url, this tutorial is super easy and it works!
- Click Here to learn how to do it.
- Click Here for a tutorial on how to use the Import/Export function in Blogger
- After you have merged your blogs, you might want to create Tabs to categorize and organize your imported posts in the new blog.
- Click Here for easy instructions.
Hope you find this post useful. I am not very savvy in web design, so I spend hours, days, and weeks researching online to tweak Blogger, and I intend to share what I have learned and found!