Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Buttons, Banners, and Designs




As an beginner  blogger, I am still sticking with Blogger because I am used to it and mainly I just do not want to change quite yet.  

But Blogger has quite a bit limitations on blog design, so I have to dig into the html coding!!!! YEA, not my cup of tea really, but I want my blog to look pretty so I have designed a few buttons, banners and such.  

I am sharing what I have designed and see if you all have ideas on what else to improve on.


* A little Tip* 

If you do add buttons and banners to your Blogger blog like I do, it's better to upload your images to Blogger and link them instead of using a third party image hosting site because Blogger loads images that are uploaded to Blogger much faster than third party sites.





Buttons




Widget Title Buttons









Banners







Social Network Buttons




Ad Buttons






Link Parties Catagories
















1 comment :

  1. These are very cute! I think you should come and share them at Pinworthy Projects on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives