Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pinaholics Anonymous Meeting #3



Hi everyone!!! How is your weekend? Mine is very productive.  Lots of weed pulling, grass mowing, meals cooking, and web surfing.


I am not ready for Monday yet, but it's already haunting me!!!!! So let's look at something awesome instead of dreading the arrival of Monday!

It's time for another PA meeting!


If this is your first time here, let me briefly explain to you what this is all about.  This is a new series I am starting to share what I have pinned to my boards on Pinterest that I find interesting and inspiring.  I will feature sewing related pins that may be tutorials, tips, tricks, or ideas (but I am partial to tutorials!)


So without further ado, let's begin our Third PA Meeting!


Today's Meeting has a theme: "Scraps



*Click on the each picture to go to the articles*


1st  item on our meeting agenda: My Pinterest Profile

Feel Free to follow me!





2nd item on our meeting agenda:  Scrap Fabric Pillow

Aly over at Laundry and Other Stuff made this amazingly cute pillow with scrap fabric!!  How AWESOME!? I am sooo making one!




3rd item on our meeting agenda: Scrap Fabric Clipboard

Fi over at Dear Fi has a tutorial on making a Fabric Clipboard.  How cool is that!?





4th item on our meeting agenda: Scrap Fabric Pencil Case

Lisa and Sarah, a mother daughter team over at A Spoonful of Sugar have this cute pencil case, and I think we can use scrap fabric for this, super cute



5th item on our meeting agenda: Fabric Broach

Allison over at Cluck Cluck Sew made a fabric broach using scraps, and I think it's super cute and you can pin it anywhere, a tote bag, a sweater, possibilities are endless.

IMG_8555



6th item on our meeting agenda: Fabric Bowl

This is using scrap fabric at its best, how cool is this!  Linda Permann over at Craft Stylish has a tutorial on how to make a Fabric Bowl using scrap fabric!!!!!

Use your fabric bowl to store notions, buttons, jewelry, or other small trinkets.



7th item on our meeting agenda: Scraps Ideas

TipNut has a list of more than 50 scraps ideas!!!

Tipnut.com



8th item on our meeting agenda: Follow my blog for more PA meetings! :)



*Do pin these amazing tutorials from their original sites*






1 comment :

  1. Hey there, stopping by from the Like Me on Facebook Blog Hop! I just liked your Facebook page and am now following you via GFC and Pinterest! I hope you'll get the chance to visit me :o) You can find me here:

    Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cropped-Stories/615495055132216

    Pinterest
    http://pinterest.com/croppedstories/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives