Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mini Nail Kit turned Gum Case

I found a cute nail kit at Target yesterday, took the content out to put in a DIY first aid kit that I made for a friend [see the post here on how to make one].  Then I was left with the case and I thought to myself "it is too cute to throw away, but what can I put in it?"  oh i got it!


So this is the pretty case of the nail kit!


took the content out, left with that little foam thingy that held the nail accessories


using pliers, i took out that foam piece


Filled it with gum!!!!  


Now I have a very pretty gum case for my purse! YAY



2 comments :

  1. Hi just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure
    why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

    my webpage: altervista.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives