Not too long ago, I was nominated for the Liebster Award for the first time, and a second nomination came one month later. I thought about not accepting it because I had received one shortly before, but my nominator had a good point "An actor receiving two Oscars will not only accept one" Wow, good analogy. Don't you think?
So I am accepting this award simply because my lovely Nominator deserves my recognition and the 11 bloggers that I get to nominate deserve their award.
Mamma Nene over at Serger Pepper nominated me and also told me that I was a "no-reply" blogger. I had no idea for all these 3 years of blogging that others don't see my email!
11 Facts about myself:
- I was born and raised in Hong Kong, China
- I speak three languages fluently
- I am a 70's baby, yup, last generation to not have grown up with laptops, iPads, smart phones...
- I am married, no kids, one cutest dog
- I am
- I am a human trash can, I eat just about anything
- To add to the previous fact: I do NOT eat bugs (willingly)
- I am actually a boring person (I don't party, I don't drink)
- I really am not that good of a blogger (and terrible at taking good pictures...)
- I fear failure
- I love my family (that includes parents and grandparents) more than anything in the world, I seriously get very emotional just thinking about them especially when I am more than 8000 miles away from them.
Questions from my nominator:
- Denim or elegant dress?
- Denim of course, elegant dresses are seldom comfortable LOL
- Public transport, much faster, plus, i am not a great cyclist
- Salty, always preferred chips over cookies
- Soap and Water if available.
- I was a competitive swimmer in junior high and high school (secondary school)
- YES and I love it! Been sewing for less than 3 years.
- No, not yet
- Fish (if it means seafood) I LOVE seafood.
- OOH that's tough....French Fries lol
- PJ's in the winter, a gown (more of a long and big t-shirt) in the summer
My 11 Nominees
- Susie @ Susie's Sunroom
- Sylvia @ Sylvia's Stitches
- Selene @ Restoration Beauty
- Marisa @ Passion et Couture
- Lissa @ Mighty Crafty
- Lauren @ If it's not Baroque
- Holly @ Holly's Stamping Addiction
- Chelsea @ Get Your Crap Together
- Eve @ Garden Chef's Needle and Pen
- Jan @ Cajame Creations
- KB @ A Patchwork World
Here are the 11 questions I ask my nominees
- What made you start blogging?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- What inspires you?
- Can you give one advice to fellow bloggers?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- If you could live anywhere in the world under the best circumstances, where would it be and why?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- Do you have a role model? who?
- What is the one thing you cannot live without? (excludes humans)
- What is your favorite comfort food?
- Ok, this question is purely for me. What do you think about my blog? (honest answers please, and if there is something I should improve on, do tell)