Friday, May 31, 2013

Pinaholics Anonymous Meeting #8

By now, you might have noticed that I am a bit of a up-cycling nut!  Especially DENIM! I love denim.  So I am constantly thinking of ways to upcycle my endless amount of jeans.  I am determined to list denim upcycling tutorials.  Since there are just soooooooooooo many denim ideas out there, I will be writing several PA posts to share with you all.  


If you would like to see certain ideas, tutorials, tips, or tricks in the future PA meetings, shoot me an E-mail 



Or go to my Contact Me Page


If this is your first time here, let me briefly explain to you what this is all about.  This is a new series I am starting to share what I have pinned to my boards on Pinterest that I find interesting and inspiring.  I will feature sewing related pins that may be tutorials, tips, tricks, or ideas (but I am partial to tutorials!)


So without further ado, let's begin our Eighth PA Meeting!



Today's Theme: Denim {Part 1}



*Click on the picture to go to the article*



1st  item on our meeting agenda: My Pinterest Profile

I have all the features Pinned to my boards.  Feel Free to follow me there!





2nd item on our meeting agenda: Fern and Bird Chair Cover

Michele over at Michele Made Me covered her chairs with denim and drew a bird and fern on them! How friggin' cute!?




3rd item on our meeting agenda:  Upcycled Denim Pot Holders

OMG! How Cute are these?  Make some awesomely unique pot holders from your used denim NOW!  Follow Alisa's tutorial at Alisa Burke Redefine Creativity


IMG_0871






4th item on our meeting agenda: Upcycled Denim Stockings

Michele over at Sew Sweet Vintage made these easy stockings out of denim jeans, so easy to make, they will make very cool personalized gifts!








5th item on our meeting agenda: Denim Pot Holders 

Here is another site for awesome pot holders made from denim.  Although there is no tutorial, but I really love these so I just HAD to mention it!






6th item on our meeting agenda: Denim Aprons

Ellisa over at That Short Girl's Blog has these amazingly pretty aprons made from old jeans, and she shows you how to do it. Plus I just love her color combos









7th item on our meeting agenda:  Denim Rug

Go over to Thrifty Fun for a tutorial on how to make this denim rug!

Oval recycled jeans rug.






8th item on our meeting agenda: Denim Jeans to Denim Skirt


How cut it is to make this for your little girl?  Head over to From Our Corner of the Good Life, Lynisha shares how she made this pretty jean skirt!










9th item on our meeting agenda:  One Tough Pouf


Once again Michele has amazed me with her denim talent!!!!

Denim Pouf close 1






10th item on our meeting agenda: Denim Pillow



This is so clever! I need to gather up my scraps and make this!








11th item on our meeting agenda: Denim Studio Box


What a GREAT idea for our crafts rooms right?!  YUP need to make one ASAP!


Studio Box Tutorial






12th item on our meeting agenda: Follow me for so you don't miss one PA meeting!   ^__^




*Do pin these amazing tutorials from their original sites*







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives